Monday, June 23, 2008

Assignment 3 / Create Web Site

Creating a Web Site:

Well, this weeks reading assignments were interesting and it help me alot when I began to create my web site. The Google page creator section, and Web page design & development video were the most helpful. It gave me a step by step account of what to do and how to do it. Do you know what is Critical Video gave me the information I needed to build a good web site. Things to keep in mind when designing and what is not so good to use/have on your site.

Assignment 3 was not a hard assignment although going in I feel a little afraid of how it would come out, because it was my first time. Actually it was easy and it was a great learning experience. It was easier than I thought. The only problem I ran into was when I could not get my naviagation buttons to link. I dont know what I was doing wrong. I think it was my computer because after I did it a couple times the links worked. Other than that I had no problems with this Assignment, I truly enjoyed the learning experience. I will however go back in Google Page Creator and navigate the system to see what else I can do. That way I can become more familiar with the site and its capablities.

http://tawana.banks38.googlepages.com
Great Learning Experience, TBanks

No comments: