Sunday, July 6, 2008

Assignment I Web Searching

For Assignment I we had to conduct a Web Search using search engines on Dr. Yuens Ultimate Search Page. I had to find 5 sources that are related to telecommunications in education and write a review, search for two college classmates or colleagues, an author of a book and two software descriptions.

This assignment was some what easy, and I was able to visit other search engines I've never been to. As well as how easy/yet scary it is to find someones information via the Internet. That was so scary to be able to locate a person personal information that quick, I didn't like being able to do that, it gave me the information I needed, but if I was a unstable person, I could have my victims home address, phone number, etc in moments.

WOW!!! the software was cool, because I had never visited those sites before, and I learned a lot of new things. Using the software search tools were enlightening, I was able to become familiar with the software as well as its platform, many version, and total description. It gave me a overview of the software and its uses.

No comments: