Friday, July 25, 2008

Assignment 3/Google Page

I enjoyed creating my own Google page. This was a very easy assignment and the Google page creator is a great tool to use. I had no problems ( knock on wood) with this assignment. It was nice to be able to create a page about yourself. We are able to share with your classmates a little about yourself, because we rarely meet one another face to face. I have use this tool at work during my recruitment period. Several of our sponsors/partners and organizations I am involved with circulate our information to one another to get information out. It worked well, I was able to share with them what I was looking for and provide information about my programs.

I will like to use it once I return to the classroom. The lecture notes on Web-Base Instruction were very instrumental in giving information on how WBI can be used in Education. The overview on Google page creator was a step by step account of how the tool works and I was prepared after watching the Podcast to create my page.

This was overall a quick and easy assignment.

http://www.tawana.banks38.googlepages.com


No comments: