Sunday, July 6, 2008

Assignment 4/Timeline on circaVie

Create an Interactive Timeline on CircaVie:

For this assignment I decided to pick out some of the special events in my life and make a timeline. I had fun creating this timeline, it was very easy. I could have gone on, and on with special dates, and events, just as I am sure we all could have. This was tool, I am sure I will use again in my presentation at work, and the many workshops I present.

I will use it this year for my husbands family reunion as a timeline of their families history. I will also use it for my wedding planning/consulting business this year with a wedding I am planning. I will use it to keep my brides up to date on what/when things will/need to be happening. As well as creating a six month calendar for my brides will be easier now with this tool.

I am so excited about this new knowledge that I have taught two of my friends how to use this site.

I truly enjoyed creating my timeline and I look forward to the next adventure.
http://www.circavie.com/people/tawana_8969

No comments: