Friday, July 25, 2008

Assignment 5/ WebQuest

Creating the WebQuest was another great learning experience. Again the lecture notes and readings were very helpful in getting started. I enjoyed the many things I could do and upload to the site, it was very generous in that reguard. The readings provided a lot of resources and examples that were helpful as to the varitey of things I could do with WebQuest.

This assignment challenged me to use other tools via the internet to design my WebQuest, because I use to be afraid to click a button for the fear of losing or messing up something. With this assignment it was very open to different uses. When used in the classroom to teach an assignment, it will give them the freedom to be comfortable to explore its many opportunities while using the internet. Which I think will encourage them to manage their time wisely and explore the appropriate use of the internet.

I liked this assignment as well, please take a look.
http://tbanks648.googlepages.com


No comments: